Friday, June 10, 2005

And whilst we are on the subject

Bloody ringtones
Yes that's right those little sequences of beeps that get on my tits like nobodies business reared they're ugly little heads again.
This time it was in the form of a middle aged well to do woman on the bus,texting the old skool way (non predictive) with the keypad beeps on grrr and loud,aaaaaaaaaaand in between sending and receiving going through all the ringtones in her phone,inconsiderate bitch.lucky I was only on the bus for a few stops as I was reaching boiling point,and by the look of the other passengers faces when I got off I wasn't alone.
So why is it in this country no one says anything to people like this??
I have decided to start making a concious effort to reverse this problem,in fact i started the other night whilst sitting outside the Big Chill bar when some little princess turned up at our table and demanded the outdoor heater be turned on,even after we explained why it wasn't on claiming ''I don't care Im cold'' to which i replied well go inside then,made sense to me?
any way this went on for a bit until she sarcastically remarked ''Oh your sooo hurting my feelings'' so I retorted with '' well whilst your feeling why don't you feel your way to a night bus and FUCK OFF HOME!!''
Selfish bitch doesn't she know it's all about me.
So on with the Movement to sort out selfish people I say.

B ringing
R espect and
U nderstanding to
S elfish
H umans



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger