Friday, May 13, 2005

Pull your foot out of your mouth

Today I became aware of this and was quite shocked,obviously someone has been smoking too much 'P' in lil ol' NZ.I mean who in there right mind would think they could get away with a hoax like this,thats right it turned out to be a hoax.Someone (when they're caught) is gonna go be a prison bitch for quite a long time me thinks.Lets look at the facts call comes from small island in Auckland harbour,well for a start there aint that many people there so it's not gonna be too hard to find them is it,secondly they have to get it to the mainland,hmmm just stop boatts leaving the island.Shall I go on I think not.
Just one more reason to stop bringin in the Psuedo Effadrine in to NZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger