Tuesday, April 05, 2005

H2Oh no

So as its told we need to drink 8 glasses a day of water to keep us healthy.Now I'm no fan of the stuff really unless it's been boiled with some of Ceylons finest or brewed with hops etc etc.
However recently with my attempt at riding the wagon I thought I should try and attempt it.Now here is lil ol' me thinkin that this would start repairing my poor old liver,but after reading this i think not.
I remember the debates about this years ago and I used to side with it but this just proves the fact,it is also said that had the UK not consumed so much tea during the bad old days of disease and plague there would be a lot less survivors as boiling the water purified it.
As of today I'm goin back to ceylons magic and I'm sure you will agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger