Friday, March 18, 2005

Mystery Cd

Today is a good day.Last week I was given an un marked CD to listen to which was surprisingly good and had me air drumming on the tube (I must have looked like a right twat).A rock album that didn't sound like every other,really good drums and quite odd lyrics,it really had me guessing.Alas I haven't been able to work it out that is till today(thanks Mr Reilly).
So who is it you ask,well its a Texan trio by the name of The Secret Machines who have just released the album Now here is Nowhere.Hopefully they will be touring as finally I want to go see a band,something this synical old git hasn't wanted to do for ages,hurrah!
-----------------------------------------UPDATE-------------------------------------------------
Big bunch of arse,I just finished this then i realise they are doin tonight and tomorrow at Brixton Academy.Why bunch of arse you might say,well Im broke,always the way.
All is not lost though they're back on the 24th at The Electric Ballroom,hopefully I will have begged enough coppers (the coin that is) to go to that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger