Friday, March 11, 2005

Tottenham Court Onions

I disovered an odd phenonemon last night.As I was on my way home in the wee hours of the morning through Soho,going to Tottenham Court Rd to catch my night bus home,and we all know how I feel about night buses I discovered an odd occurance.
Amongst the late night scragglers consisting of drunkards,strip show rejects and night workers there it was,wafting through the streets,the smell of onions,maybe Tottenham Court used to be onion fields I dunno but I realised that my entire walk through these parts I had been polluted by the onion and my god it was strong,it was sort of like that old Bisto ad except instead of transporting kids to the gravy it was transporting drunks to the sausage,ew!To top this all off I am now surrounded by drunken muppets with mustard and sauce all over they're faces chomping down these piles of lips and arseholes modelled into the shape of a sausage no wonder there is vomit on the road round these parts,its either the botulism from these things kicking in or just the general reaction from sober people,like me that they are inflicting with this toxic occurance.
Either way surely there can be a law about air pollution,you would hope so.

New movement;

Against
The
Mingin
Onion
Smells

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger