Friday, June 10, 2005

Karaoke buskin

What is it with busking these days,I mean everywhere you go whether it be the tube station ar down the street you see these supposed buskers with a little stereo and some bullshit weak as piss mp3 backing track playing some naff song while they play there little part over the top.I don't know about you but to me that ain't busking its just glorified karaoke .
I remember the day when buskers all sounded like Billy Bragg singing an original or a version of something,not standing around being a musical karaoke twat.
Carling and London Underground should not issue busking licences to these people as they are not busking they are just avoiding the fact that they can't sing, they should fuck of to some crap pub and join the other leagues of pissed karaoke kings and queens,or just do as I do and stay at home and play in your own air band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger