Thursday, June 02, 2005

Kill The F@#king frog

Oh it's driving me insane,where the fuck did the crazy frog come from one day he doesn't exist then all of a sudden he's there twice an ad break with his ring ding ding grrrrrrrrrrr.
I tell ya if I ever hear someone say that they had something to do with it or that they work for jamster there is not even going to be a word its gonna be straight to the glaswegian kiss.
And secondly if I ever hear that ringtone,someones phone is toast.
I know it's a feat of marketing but it's just going a bit far it's driving me fucking insane.Maybe we should unite and fire thousands of emails at Jamster saying 'FUCK OFF', surely there must be something we can do to restore the proper decorum of television.
The fact that I'm even writing about it is sad as fuck.
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about,oh how i envy you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger