Thursday, February 24, 2005

Weather or work

Well I think Mother Nature is'nt Being fair to me.Blizzards and tons of snow everywere,well everywere but round me.Why can't the blizzards hit London,at least then everyone else could be stuck at home like me,getting cabin fever.I want my neighbourhood to be blanketed in the white stuff so i can get some small enjoyment from playing in the snow,instead of sitting indoors watching crap day time telly ,which is either,trying to get me into more debt,putting a bunch of twats in a room to talk shite,or pretending life in suburban Australia is just peachy.So Ma Nature geez sum sno ,either that or someone give me a gig (hopefully the latter).Knowing my luck they will both come at once and Ill be at some venue in London unloading an overloaded 40ft truck in the snow.
I tell you the day I find that guy called Murphy Im gonna come down on him so hard it'll make 'Jake the Muss' look like 'Nana Moon'
So whats it gonna be, work or weather??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger