Monday, February 21, 2005

Militia Mycellium

.

Well that wagon I talked about in previous post was misplaced again in the weekend damn it,but I must say I dont regret it after bein hermit for a while I was summoned to get into uniform and report immediatly to one of the funniest most fun outings I have been to in quite some time
Happy Birthday to General Smacked Face and Major Tom (who has hopefully contacted ground control by now) And a big salute to all who attended the barracks for some bawdy ballads
And for those of you that carried on to do an extra tour of duty you will be suitably commended
For those who werent there ,god in some way i envy you and some way I dont ,I mean how can ordinary upstanding members of the community find a whole days entertainment with ; 1 litter pick up stick,1 blue sponge(dry) 1 Small furry hedgehog and a random collection of wigs and clothes oh better not forget the scenic deck of Secret HQ which definitly had a big impression
well the answer was in the rations sent to us from our allies in Mexico Delitefully prepared By kitchen hand Rielly
Also Mother nature giving the woman of the day a big present by snowing on her day ,cheers ma
So my final notes to My small team of experts ;
Clean up your act
Stop spongin
and at a pinch
It takes the cake
when your hedgin your bets

Acronym for the day ;
M ushroom
M ilitia
O n
N ew
S pecial
T actics
A bout
S iliness


Join me next time when Miss Piggy Says;
Put your bot on the spot before you get a bayonet up it

1 Comments:

At 1:37 am, Blogger Smacked Face said...

wiped out mate... wiped out. xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger