Thursday, February 17, 2005

Doorway Blockers

So it has finally come to my attention that the old song ''and you'll always find them in the kitchen at parties'' Should now be edited to ''And you'll always find them in the DOORWAYS at
gigs '' I ve been noticing it of late especially in venues I mean what sort of fuk wit turns up at a venue thats rammed walks down the main stairs then stops at the bottom with 50-100 odd people behind them and thinks ill just stop here and have a look about then gets grumpy when he/she gets bumped into I mean are they thinkin that they are the only person in the place they deserve to be trampled to death I say then hung on the wall as an example.Next on the agenda is Loo doorways lets have a ''Oh my god I havent seen you in years'' conversation in a 3 foot wide cavity that a lot of desperate people are tryin to pass through to either pee/poo/do drugs/vomit/shag/get back to dance floor etc etc I mean for fucks sake and when these people start showing signs of irritation at getting knocked into someone should toss them like a salad out the way this all came to fruition when in the weekend I was in a club walkin down a rather wide staircase which one side was covered in melting munters as usual and the other side which is usually kept free for um walking down maybe?? was blocked by 3 people sitting and 3 standing having a gibberish where discussion about what room to be in (There fuckin own bedroom if i had my way) so i tried to squeeze past to no avail my claustraphobicness kicked in
and i shoved passed which was greeted by a OI MATE MIND IT so I stopped in my tracks slowly turned around and replied with oh im sorry I thought this was a FUCKIN STAIRCASE you spotty little pack of fucks (God it made me feel good) so one of them grabbed a security guard little did they know I worked there so they were promptly moved along and told next time sit in a seat heheheheehehe
So next time you are out and you see someone thinking they are the only one in the planet
and blocking a door/staircase walk up to them politely tap them on the shoulder look at the doorway/staircase and say excuse me is this a doorway/staircase and when they say yes reply with hmmm goog I was sure it wasnt a bus stop............twat and walk away you will enjoy it
So New Movement;
Devoted
Entertainers
Against
Thick
Humans
Blocking
Every
Doorway

join us next time when Miss Piggy says ''you wanna stick that where''...........
''For how much''''''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger