Thursday, February 17, 2005

Riding The wagon

Well so as a New Years Res I decided to jump aboard the wagon of sobrierty
(yeah right I hear you say) well after nearly 2 months (I only fell off once and it f*&^in hurt) this is my report so far;
At first it was amusing especially since i work in the world of clubs and gigs
I got to laugh at people being drunk and bent and think the old thought ''I hope
I dont look like that'' (answer bein probably) but eventually you get the challenges
1 ; GOIN TO THE PUB
It occurs pretty quick that you look like a nob standin in a pub with empty hands
so go for the non alcoholic option and quickly realise that you cant down as many orange juices as pints and when you try you spend most of the time in the loo
brilliant
Secondly trin to go on the pull with no dutch courage is shite
Good points are no hangovers no being robbed by the beer fairies and no wakin up
with undesirables
2 ; GOIN CLUBBIN
All I can say is drugs make people sweat and fart and look stupid
nuff said

So i have another few months ridin this ol wagon and im enjoyin it
honest



no no really I am

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Comments:

At 4:02 pm, Blogger Myk said...

I'll be burning that wagon tonight, sonny Jim.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

|

 

Powered by Blogger